This project is about common technologies used to build (part) of web information systems. The project course is given for students at Lübeck University of Applied Sciences (in german language). The course covers following aspects:
- descriptional languages for web content like HTML
- presentational languages for web content like CSS
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- client and server side programming with Dart
- security aspects like HTML injections
Students apply their intensified web programming skills by developing a small one person, DOM-tree based (that means not canvas based) online game like Tetris or Boulder Dash.
Course Material (german only)
I am currently working on updates on the following course material. Stay tuned for updates.
- Unit 01: HTML + DOM-Tree + CSS
- Unit 02: Dart I (Dart as full purpose programming language)
- [Unit 03:]//assets/ss2018/webtech/unit-03.pdf Dart II (Client- and server-side programming)
- Self Study Unit 04: HTTP and REST
- An exemplary reference game: SnakeDart (another game has to be developped using Dart)
Stay tuned for resulting game updates.
- So far you can have a look on the hall-of-fame of former semesters.