The lecture is about common technologies used to build (part) of web information systems. Lecture is held for students at Lübeck University of Applied Sciences (in german language). Lecture covers following aspects:
- IaaS Cloud Computing to host (distributed and scalable) web applications
- descriptional languages like HTML
- presentational languages like CSS
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- client and server side programming with Dart
- security aspects like HTML/SQL injections or session hijacking
Students apply their intensified web programming skills by developing a small one person, grid based online game like Tetris or Boulder Dash.